Research department of DLC is one of the academic research departments that cannot be generally found in any language institute. DLC’s methodology of teaching is carried out by using ATBATM. This teaching, learning and assessment model is developed by different researches and studies done in our TEFL classes. Research department of DLC is always eager to cooperate with those EFL teachers who are interested in doing researches and finding new results in the areas of EFL teaching, learning, and assessment. Please send your proposals to the following address.
Here are some of the sample topics:
1. The problems with Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) in Iran.
2. The impact of writing on speaking.
3. The ways of improving learners’ writing skill.
4. How to encourage Young Learners.
5. The effect of teachers’ feedback on learners’ speaking skill.