Why Study with DLC?
The advantage and unique feature of DLC in comparison to other English language institutes is that DLC was founded in 1985 and DLC’s founder and concessionaire, Ali Akbar Danesh, is professional in the field of Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and has got many years of experience in Ministry of Education. Ali Akbar Danesh has got MA from the University of Tehran in TEFL and has published many books during all these years. DLC, with about four decades of teaching a foreign language to volunteers of different ages and language levels, has been working as a family business since 1985. Dr Tina Danesh, a concessionaire and manager of females section of DLC, has got PhD in TEFL from the University of Tehran. She is one of the first English language teachers in Iran who received CELTA from the University of Cambridge, London in 2008. Having 9 years of experience in teaching general English and semi-ESP courses in the University of Tehran, participating in both national and international conferences around the world, and publishing some related books, Dr Tina Danesh has always been eager to find new and practical ways of teaching and learning a foreign language regarding the culture of our country, Iran. Because of special and academic familiarity of founder and concessionaires of DLC with TEFL, DLC has developed its specific model, ATBATM, in its methodology of teaching, learning and assessment and make learning English language easy, enjoyable and satisfying for volunteers.
A huge step towards achieving your life goals is improving your learning of English language or other languages. DLC is with you every step of the way.
Here are a few reasons to trust us with your ambitions:
1. DLC’s founder and concessionaire, Ali Akbar Danesh, pioneered Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) in north-west of Tehran. He has got Master degree in TEFL from the University of Tehran. Because of his profound knowledge and experience in teaching English language, he has reached a prominent level among founders of English language institutes in Iran.
2. DLC is one of the oldest official language schools in Tehran after the revolution. DLC has always been a well-known English institute since its foundation in 1985.
3. DLC benefits the advantages of modern methods of Foreign Language teaching and learning.
4. DLC concessionaire and manager of females’ section, Dr Tina DAnesh, is a PhD holder from the University of Tehran and CELTA holder from the University of Cambridge, London.
5. CELTA is the standard and first teacher training qualification in DLC. All teachers are usually trained to teach based on CELTA.
6. TEYL is the standard of teaching to kids classes.
7. ATBATM is a developed model in DLC’s methodology of teaching, learning and assessment. Having lots of researches in English language teaching, learning and assessment, Dr Tina Danesh has developed this model based on which teachers can simultaneously teach a foreign language and assess students’ learning processes.
8. DlC has reached high quality standards in all aspects of pedagogical condition.
9. DLC teaches foreign language across the full learning journey: Young Learners, Teenage Learners, Young Adults and Adults Learners, IELTS and TOEFL.
10. Teaching for about four decades, DLC is with you in every step of your learning journey. No matter which age you have got, which language proficiency level you are, and which aim you are following in your life, you can benefit from DLC’s broad range of experience.